David’s Financial Corp. is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes our
practices regarding personal and account information collected through our Website. In this
policy, “personal and account information” means your name, organization/unit name, account number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address plus other information that personally identifies you, and “we” and “us” means David’s Financial Corp.
How much information must I share?
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our Website:
- IP address - We collect your IP address to measure our Website traffic and to help provide a relevant visitor experience.
- Referral Website - If you come to our Web site via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Browser type - We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Website for visitors.
- Movements through our Website - We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized visitor experience.
When you create an E-Account on our Website:
- We collect your user name, password, e-mail address, secret question, and answer to your secret question to protect your E-Account. We use your secret question and answer to identify you as the account user if you have forgotten your password. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user name or password.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter through our Website:
- You must create an E-Account to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. We use your E-Account information in connection with your subscription. To manage your e-mail newsletter subscription, click here.
When you communicate with us through our Website:
- We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
When you enter contests, participate in surveys, or register for other activities on our Website:
- We collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies depending on the activity.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have
requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting our corporate office.
In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by e-mail and solicit your participation in research.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our
company and services. Your transaction information collected in our stores does not become part of any of the data collected through or shared with this website
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your E-Account password. Your other personal and account information may be disclosed to third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your personal and account information with our service providers and strategic partners and with suppliers and other entities involved in transactions you have initiated. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
How do you protect my personal and account information?
Your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
Visit the Contact Us page on the site, accessible from the upper right hand corner of the home page. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.